Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ibberrgerblibbernis restaurant review #2 (Swagat Indian Cuisene)

This is a great restaurant, I definitely prefer it to any other Indian Restaurant in Madison Wisconsin. (I give it **** out of *****, so still above average.) The most recent dish that I had there is the Tandoori Shrimp. It's shrimp steaming out of the Tandoori oven, surprisingly (If ordered mild) not very hot. There are two different Tandoori Shrimp dishes. One has onions and a lemon on top, get that one. The other one has a spicy curry and I'm sure it's excellent, but personally; I wouldn't prefer it to the other Tandoori Shrimp. This restaurant could not be more pleasant. Really, the service is excellent, the people are just very very nice, In fact I think that their to nice, it seems like it can't be true but it really is. (If you go there you'll see what I mean). I recommend this restaurant highly.

Sincerely,

Sam

2 comments:

Jake Stein said...

I agree. I would give it **** and one half *

Cholesterol King said...

I agree - this is the best Indian restaraunt in Madison. I'd give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Not 5 stars, because you have to go to Chicago or a big city for a great Indian meal (like Moti- Mahal). I really liked how Swagat was not as greasy or oily as other Indian restaraunts, which may be vegetarian, but are pseudo-healthy. Anyway, you poll has closed, but the Beatles are the best band ever. Period. Hands-down No debate.