Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ibbergerblibbernis restaurant reveiw #1 (Lulu's restaurant)

This restaurant is located in on university avenue Madison WI, (although in some places a pain to get to, it's worth it; *****out of*****. And my 3rd favorite restaurant ever.) This is a great restaurant, and every time I've been there I've had the same thing, the Adias Bel Sabanakeah (At least I think that's how it's spelled)-or the Spinach Lentil Soup- There's no doubt that this is a great dish, why do you think I've had it every time I've been there; but a couple weeks ago I tried something else, the Split Pea Soup. (I don't even know the Arabic name for this soup.) the Soup was quite good, personally I prefer the Spinach Lentil Soup to the Split Pea Soup. I tried the Split Pea Soup, and decided that at that very moment, it was too heavy for me and my dad ate the rest. So to try and explain the soup better, I have: My Dad!

Hi, this is Sam's dad. I think the split pea soup is nice and light but it's maybe too nice and too light, if you know what I mean. There doesn't seem to be a lot of depth to it -- to use a musical comparison, it's all treble and no bass. The spinach lentil is just a lot better. But it's not really fair, maybe; the spinach lentil might be my favorite soup of all time.


Well that's my dad, until I post again, bye

Sam

No comments: