Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chitara: Indian, Nepal, and Tibeten Cuisine

Now I knew a lot about India, because I'm a Nerd for history. I have gotten to know about Tibet because I live in a family who works for a current events company; and it's 2008, so the Olympics is in Beijing.
However, I know absolutely nothing about Nepal accept for the fact that is shares Mt. Everest, the tallest mountain that's above sea level in the world with, you know and guessed it, Tibet.

But the reason we went here was because both my dad's 42nd birthday and my grandpa's 66th birthday yesterday. We wanted to go somewhere cool. So we went to Chitara, a Himalayan restaurant. First, the salad came out. The Red Onion and the Lettuce were coated with a very good very clean, very un-describable dressing. I give that props. Then we got our food. I had ordered Talapia. I have very high expectations for fish. Did this meet those expectations: Yes! It did it was very very very good. It really rocked. It really was just blended together very well.

I give it ****.75/*****. I highly recomend it, Chitara. If you live in Madison WI, go there

No comments: