Saturday, May 31, 2008

Al Green: Lay it down

The talented Al Green starts of the album singing the chorus, in a Al Green way. He starts of the album by doing this: Lay it down, lay it down, lay it down. The famous Al Green just came out with a new album. However, Al isn't your average recording artist; he was a sensation in the 70's and now, he's decided to come out with a new album. Throughout the chores of the song it changes from: Lay it down, lay it down to: Lay it down, let it go. The first song is a 4:30 (Exactly) beauty (And you guessed it, It's called "Lay it down"). The next song is called "Just For Me" and it goes a like this: Your love is just for me, for me, I know, it's just for me. The next song is "You've got the love I need" and it goes like this: You've got the Love I need, baby. You've got the love I need, baby. And so on and so forth. Then in the last song, it finally started to kick up. The song is called "Standin' in the rain" and it starts like this: I'm standin' in the rain, the cold hard cryin' rain.
My favorite part of this is when Al sings "The cold hard cryin' rain" Mrs Keith, where are you: descriptive writing! But I do highly recomend this album, **** of *****.
Sam

No comments: